Thursday, June 7, 2007

The World is my Oyster

I'm beginning to love life again. Yeah. Hur. Beginning to take joy in just hitting the gym, thank's to the ever inspiring Mr. Schwarzeneggar (bet many of you can't spell that), and just working and studying.

Looking forward to getting my pay and paying back debts. And then it's off to shopping at Adidas! Woot! A potential whooping discounts of at least 50%? Thanks to my dear friend Shirlene. Yes bitch, what would I do without you? ;) But not those gay photos k. Hahaha. You making all the girls avoid me. :P

Weight's maintaining, but tummy's gone down. Lost a size or two again. Not too bad, considering I've stopped using any thermogenics or ephedrine for more than 2 months. Only friend now is dear Whey Protein.

Syme my man, is really Syme my man. Touche.

Drinking's gonna go, for both of us, and it's been gone. Smoking, well, I only smoked 3 sticks today. And that was in the last 3 hours. Prior to that, none. Detox baby, detox.

Right now, it's just working towards Past Vs. Present Rugby match. And no baby I ain't gonna break nothing of my own.

I'm too cool for that.

No comments: