Friday, June 8, 2007

Envy.

I simply envy my brother and sister-in-law. The way they simply work things out, no matter how difficult, and they just work it out.

Pardon my language and my grammar as I painstakingly type this all in a definite alcohol level failure.

Typical question to ask would be, " Would I ever get a girl like that? To hold to feel, and to understand?" No I don't give a fuck. Not that I don't, but simply I know I can't.

One day it would come. One day.

I know one day, those whom have dated and looked down on me would cry to come back. Or simply even think about the 'if onlys'.

But I never, never, never, want that to happen. No one should ever live with regrets, especially when it involves me.

I love you guys. I really do.

Just show me my deservedly love.

Peace out.

No comments: