Wednesday, June 20, 2007

*just a little something to document as i remove it from my Friendster account

Twisted dreams and twisted minds,Committed I have, of passionate crimes
Lies that lieds, tears that cried

Only got me into a fight
Trust I had, thrust you got
Do you really believe in God?

Tell me you love me, even when you don't
You were his, and sat his bone

The world's a stage, and we; it's players
And it wasn't me who played love's traitor
Stories you made, tales you fabled
Told to your friends, made me an asshole

Clarify myself I must,
But not to them, but them who trust
I saw an angel, till she showed her dangles

Treacherous I knew not, till you shielded him as he hit you
It seemed like me, it always did
It's always my honesty, you never greet
I thought our love was explained by how our hands fit,
Now you tell me it's just the guys you meet.

Sigh.

No comments: