Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rage.

Elvis' Are You Lonesome Tonight keeps repeating in my head. And I had it repeated relentlessly in Eugene's car. Even a night at Labrador Park isn't doing it's wonders at all.

To look at it, rage is but a stupid and silly thing. Especially when other emotions come into play, you're just a walking time bomb.

I've learn that even till now, Amanda still taunts me with her messages. And yes, she did succeed. But not to any optimal value. It bugged me, and haunted me. Made me fill with grief rather than rage. It's sad things had to come to such a state. But I guess, she really ain't the one that I thought that she really was.

I've got too much on my plate now, to just even bother what had gone on. My cable's gonna be cut, the channels on TV are all gone. And now, I hafta worry on payment of my insurance monthly. And the same penultimate question again, can I even finish school?

Though everyone's quite worried about money, especially in Singapore, i'm worried about it not because I want a car or to go out with my friends, but simply to carry on with life here. That's why, if I could, I would get outta here.

When was the last time you sat with a friend at a park just to talk?

When did you last went for a quiet stroll with your partner/spouse?

When did you last enjoyed hawkerfare with your loved ones?

When was it just cool to just take it easy, and stay home watching tele with your friends?

People nowadays choose their pubs for drinks, cafes for coffee and even restaurant class joints for dinner. No one has time for no money anymore.

And yes, money is still weighing very much on my mind. I need a new job. Nevermind your passion, if you're starving.

No comments: