Thursday, June 14, 2007

Since the last few days..

Life's been pretty eventful as of late. Even as I speak, i'm gearing to head towards Changi Airport to pick up China's national rugby team. Got woken from my sleep today by Aaron with him needing me to be the Liaison Officer for SRU. As I type this, I really hate to be late. Haha. Which I know I won't. Just detest that long ride from home all the way there. It's lonely. It's really getting lonely.

Talking about being woken up, yesterday went Mambo with the usual crowd. Things been a fad. Met Shir's new boy again. He's not too bad. Just perhaps bit gentle. A bit too gentle. But all's cool, got to know his friends and even his biological brother. All of em' bout my age. Yet kiddo in some sense, learning my nonsensical shit like my random 'meow meows' to building sandcastles(dicks) at the beach the other day. Oh ya, have I mentioned? I kinda enjoy playing volleyball again. Perhaps it's just a sports thing. I miss playing team ball sports.

Paid my school fees prior, feeling the pinch, even for my parents. It's so fucking outrageously expensive that it's a real pain the nuts.

As I was showering just now, getting ready to leave, I felt this sudden* sense of sadness, pangs of loneliness. I don't know why. Hah. I feel 'empty'.

* = well not really SUDDEN kinda sudden, it's been there all along. But today I was more aware of it.

I look around and I see no one.
I make a noise and no one hears.
I feel around and sense no warmth.
I inhale to realize it's cold damp air.
I scroll my phone to feel like calling no one.

I just sit.
I just sit tucked in.
Because I can clearly see all the emptiness around me.
Lonely space.

I just sit.
I just sit.

No comments: