Saturday, May 19, 2007

In a blink.

Last few days news came about.

1) Shoulder observations by dear Dr Chan, my classmate, states that I would most probably have to go for another MRI. And that owing to the reason that it probably didn't heal properly and I, yes, have to go for another shoulder arthroscopy.

2) And no, I've decided not to get it down simply because of the costs. And I don't wanna take the chance of being outta exercise for another year. Financial questions as well.

3) Worked in Sentosa today, and it was simply FUNtastic. Had gotten to know this shy and nice girl who's 2 years of my senior. After work, we went to the Carlsberg Sky Tower. After which we went to play some Luge. Yes Luge. Fantastic. It was fun all over the place. All corporate complimentary tickets which we got to enjoy :) And there was also free tickets, tonnes in fact, for the Underwater World, which I decided to skip as Eugene was waiting for me. So had to turn them down. Pretty nice bunch cept of this guy who kept saying I was fat. Haha. I don't give a shit honestly. Too bad didn't get to talk to her as much though. Seemed like a nice girl. New friends is my thing right now. Nothing more. Probably would work with her for another event thingy come end of June.

4) FA Cup was rubbish. Seeing Chelsea win it. But it seemed pretty worthless. Honestly.

5) Finally got to catch up with Jon. Kinda hoped that I slapped some sense into him. Gave him the encouragement I gave myself a while ago. To rid all that shit that was going inside of me. Hope he gets touched by Him again, and guide him into light again.

6) Done something wrong again. Argh.

No comments: