Monday, May 21, 2007

Get out of my life.

I've learnt this tip from someone by the name of T.

Just when you thought you have made the best, most beautiful and appropriate ending to something that matters to you most, think again.

Someone just has to come back to spoil it all and make sure you suffer for it. Make sure you pay for that mistake. Remind you of how lousy you are. Stamp on your head as you fall. Take a swipe at your feet to make sure you stay down.

If I was a kid, I would grow to hate that someone. Unfortunately, i'm too fucking old for this fucking shit. I choose to forgive, and then forget. Eradicate.

I won't hate you for spoiling it all. For all that you have done. Neither would you, because you're too high and mighty to do that. And I won't either. I'm too good for that.

Now, with this even stronger resolution of being accused of things that I'd never done and also fed up of being nice, let's hear it Han, " fuck this shit! "

Get out of my life. Get out of my mind. Get out of my heart.

I won't hate you. I will forgive you. I won't remember you. I will forget us because of you.

There you go.

No comments: