Friday, May 25, 2007

Hardened Cough.

Been coughing like a lil bitch today. Must had gotten it from Syme when his salivate went into my food. Not as if he did it on purpose. But one must watch certain things, especially if it's unnecessary.

Proud of Lutfiah for running 3.2km. Damn. That was good.

Had a lil sprint session with Mr Pandey and boy he was fast. Honest. At least same pace. Just that he didn't had the lungs to continue. Got my friend, a Sprint Coach, to assess my technique and stuff so that I could improve. Simply told me I tried too hard when sprinting, I should take it easier. I know it's true. But honestly, I don't know how to take it easy when running. I'm moulded this way by my sport. Argh.

Did a lil gym right after, we headed to SRU with Shirlene. Collected her cheque, listened to Aaron's bull (as usual!), and saw how stressed Sam was. But as usual, he conquered the day, calm and collected.

After which we indulged in a bit of pasar malam food which totally encouraged this bitchass cough till now. Sat in the middle of nowhere and started eating in front of people. Kinda beginning to think, am I a typical loser who thinks too much? Or are there really girls who'd check me out? Help me. Lemme know. I appreciate attention just to claim self-worth.

Passed A our bag for her Phuket trip. Too much to say, too lil that I would bother saying. I don't know what's going on, but I feel nothing will ever go on again. There was still reaction created outta me when she teared, but it didn't hurt or bother me as much as it used to be. I feel so, numb to all of it. Not that I don't care, perhaps just that I react differently now.

Her friends probably, from her own confession, think i'm that piece'a shit asshole who went around trying to hit on girls. My friends, especially those who are always around me, would know better. Whatever she did, she knows. Those who needa know, knows. I don't wanna talk about it, nor share it. Too uncool.

I believe we all make mistakes.
And we get to keep our little secrets.
Which I should start sometime soon.

If I ever have anything to hide.

1 comment:

charizzzle said...

Pffffft... i'd check you out anytime. *nudgenudgewinkwink*