Saturday, May 12, 2007

Neural, Cardio, Pulmonary

Firstly, why the bitchass name Neuralcardiopulmonary? I mean, what the hell is this all about? Yes, I'd been pretty engaged in my area of studies, the human body.

Neural simply refers the brain, or encephalon (Greek for "in the head"). This refers to the rationale of my blog, involving moments of reason and pragmatism. We all need a clear head at all times don't we? Well I try at least.

Cardio can also be known as cardiac or heart. Matters of the heart? Not totally true. But our personal emotions, or rather my own. Somethings we don't say or decide things clearly with our logic or wisdom, but with our emotions, straight from our heart. Our emotions overwhelm us to the point that we would experience a rush, where we fail to think before we act. But sometimes we do need to act before we can think.

Pulmonary refers to the lung system. Basically breathing in simple terms. Used symbolically because even with our brains and hearts need a support system to work well. And though I do not know how many people would end up reading my blog, but you people are my air. To give me that inspiration to understand, or even fart if you have to. Let me know, what's been right, wrong or simply your comments.

Therefore I hereby declare that as much as I want to be reasonable, clear and pragmatic in my blogging, please take it not totally literal or figurative as some thoughts of mine would more than often be impulsive or heartfelt. I need feedback from people, to let me grow and improve as a person.

No comments: