Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ponder wonder.

I really wonder if, I really did all those 'nice' things as my friendster testimonials say. Honestly. Is it because i'm single in profile, that those people start being nicer? I mean, come on now, I still treat all of them the same, regardless be it guys or girls. I'm still the same guy. Though it's real nice that people talk good about me, show me some sort of attention, but I don't know. It seems to paint a misleading picture about me, seemingly so promiscuous. Argh.

My msn nick is, to err, is to man does. If you read it real fast, who's name does it sound like? Sigh. So far only Charis figured out what i'm saying. Perhaps A would never know. No no, not perhaps, I know she would never know.

I'm a man of words, be it when it counts or when it doesn't. But some people just pay attention to things that they are oh so interested. I guess, literary wit is honestly for oneself to partake.

No doubt, she is keeping me awake. Instilled into every thought in my mind, sapping on my energy. I want to sleep. Yet I don't dare to sleep? Insomnia caused by what? After reading up rubbish on the Net, my self analysis is that I don't dare to sleep due to recurrent dreams of her. All of which are bittersweet.

Do I want to see her again in a beautiful dream? Yes and no.

Why? Because I became so emotionally frail that I wake in a pool of tears.

I haven't really slept in 3 days because of that. Only those 2 hr naps in the noon, oh, were they naps? I don't know. I just fell and woke up.

Baby come back...

No comments: