Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Night Less Lit

The harshest heat in the darkness night,
Brings on angst that does do no fright.
A jagged edge, a heartstring pull
All because, I'd been a fool

Heavy head, old stupid begs
Trudging through life, trudging legs
An armour built so strong to shield me through
Blocks everything from me, such a night so cruel

I'd always offered the best, have i not yet?
But the best denies me, best am i not fed
Solitude solicits me in shambling shame
Out was the anger, that was once tamed

Thick thick lies in a thin thin relationship,
Chains of trust, thrusted, drowned, makes Titanic a dip.
Once ferocious love, turned to aggressive hate
I ain't hungry, but you filled my plate.

Side stepped problems, and slapped my own face
Robbed was I, by you, till now, no trace
Tried discovering, investigate and track
Of truths of deceit, that's now a fact

As I lay silently in whispers
My heart is solid, solidly in tatters
It's this end, somehow I'd not rather
I need trust in love, that's all that matters.

No comments: