Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Note it like Oprah.

Oprah Winfrey has a habit of keeping track 5 things that she is thankful for in the day, and 5 things that could had been better.

Here is mine.

Thankful for...

1.Benching 110Kg w/o breaking my shoulder
2.Came out of training w/o injury
3.Wisdom from God
4.Deleting a certain someone from my friendster
5.Having enough water to drink


Things that could had been better...

1.Not being left out in training due to lousy fitness
2.Dizziness always during training
3.Seeing him and her doing their kissy suck face outside her house
4.Thinking that it was special between us, seems like everyone can have a go
5.Fucking shaky wisdom tooth causing me unable to eat at all

And now i'm off to Zouk.

1 comment:

charizzzle said...

Oh OUCH. I had a massive problem with my wisdom tooth as well... had to get it extracted and boy, did it hurt. I was drinking milkshakes for the next few days.

I HAVE ONE MORE THING YOU CAN BE THANKFUL FOR:

Friends. (: