Sunday, September 23, 2007

Nike.

It's been a while since I'd last blogged. But now, or even since then, who really reads?

I'd started work at Nike Singapore as a marketing temp, but it's more work than that. Simply too tired to even talk about it. Right now in the dead of the night, instead of continuing my readings for my FYE, I'm looking for other jobs already.

Things been rather, well, let's just say I feel real jaded. Emotional tensions are always there, but I feel lonely. I feel as if the world has left me. And right now, I feel it's hard to look for anyone at all, let alone trust anyone.

As I scroll through my phonebook, I realize that there's simply no one I can call.

A certain someone would probably tell me to shut up and be a man about it. Perhaps, that's how it really is. People tell you they'd be there for you, but when things really do happen, are they? The moments when you really needed them? I guess it's sad. Because I was really there for you when you needed me.

Guess it's about give and take, and not being fair. I'd learnt.

The hard way.

So right now in midst of my horrible insomnia again, I can't even let slumber take me away to dreams. Air hopes I call em. But at least it keeps me sane and sober, letting me know just who was never here for me.

Sigh.


Wishlist to myself:

  1. New spectacles
  2. Gym gloves
  3. E
  4. Lipo6
  5. Protein
  6. A mini fridge (just dreaming)
  7. Mini vacuum
  8. A holiday.

It's been a while. Too much memories. Just different sensation now.

Walk on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.